"Our soul must perform two duties. The one is that we must reverently wonder and be surprised. The other is that we must gently let go and let be." Julian of Norwich

...Cancer teaches both!!!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Both Sides Now

Joni Mitchell was singing "Both Sides Now" as I lay on the radiation table today.  At least they've picked a good music station!  Enjoy a little Canadian content...




I Really Don't Know Life At All..

I've looked at life from both sides now
From win and lose and still somehow
It's lifes illusions I recall
I really dont know life at all.
Ive looked at life from both sides now
From up and down, and still somehow
It's lifes illusions I recall
I really dont know life at all.

Joni Mitchell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rob,

Some great videos again. Joni Mitchel sang all through my years in Med school. Clouds is an especially touching song.

Your birhtday party looks like it was a grand celebration! Party on.

Heather L.