"Our soul must perform two duties. The one is that we must reverently wonder and be surprised. The other is that we must gently let go and let be." Julian of Norwich

...Cancer teaches both!!!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's Gonna Be OK...



Stuart Knight made this video with the intention of inspiring women facing any kind of cancer. It reminds me of so many of the strong and beautiful women in my family, and of the many women cancer survivors with whom I've had the honour of sharing the journey with. Stuart's wish is that this music and video be shared with the world so pass it on to any you think might appreciate it.

Blessings... Rob

"When the Japanese mend broken objects, they aggrandize the damage by filling the cracks with gold. They believe that when something's suffered damage and has a history it becomes more beautiful." Barbara Bloom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this Rob-found your blog through United Online. As a breast cancer survivor (still gives me a little lurch to write that) I found that a very powerful video. I've found your reflections very thoughtful and your use of humour to meet this nasty disease to pretty much my approach. Hope your chemo round is managable.